You can easily stream the content from YouTube app or YouTube.com on Chromecast with the help of active internet connection. If you are having any problem, then ask experts and get quick advice.
Watching videos on YouTube.com or YouTube app can be a cumbersome task if certain pre-requisites don’t meet. If you are using a Chromecast media streaming player and connected it to the TV for streaming content from the YouTube platform but facing a problem in streaming it, then follow the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot the problem.
- The device from which you are going to stream content must be connected to the same network as the Chromecast media player.
- If you want to check the name of the network to which your Chromecast not connected to wifi, then open a link from ‘Chromecast page’ and check the same from here.
- To check the network name on the smartphone, go through the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Wi-Fi’ network and tap on ‘Network that matches Activate Chromecast device’.
- And from the computer, click on ‘Wireless settings’ and check the name of the network to which it is currently connected.
- Select the video you want to play from the YouTube channel. You can select either YouTube app or YouTube.com.
- Go to the ‘Cast’ button to start playing the video. This button is available on the top corner of the screen. If you are going to play from YouTube.com, then check this icon at the bottom of the page.
Note: If you are using a chrome browser, then an icon will be displayed directly on the screen.
- Select your Chromecast device: Click to select the Chromecast device then press ‘Play’ followed by selecting the video. The TV will now start displaying the video through YouTube.
- Stop casting content by tapping on ‘Disconnect’ if the problem still exists.
When you started playing videos through your smartphone, you don’t need to wait for browsing other websites. You can open the side of the website by side. In order to play, pause or navigate to the scrollbar, use the device’s normal screen. If you want to cast the screen again, press the ‘Cast’ button from the mobile phone touch screen.
Playing back-to-back videos: You can continue adding as many videos as you want to the currently playing list. It will keep on adding in the queue. You don’t need to play again and again simply click on the ‘Add to queue’ option. To check the list of videos in the queue, click on the ‘Back’ button after pressing ‘Logo’. You can cast videos from any device that is connected to the same wireless network.
Note: If for any reason, the video is not being played, then you will not be able to cast to the TV screen. For seamless streaming of videos, you need to click on ‘Adaptive bitrate streaming. This will change the quality of video automatically when the internet speed is poor or limited. There is no need to downgrade quality again and again.